Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gocco gocco gocco gocco....

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! The excitement is setting in. I've just ordered my own Christmas present online- this print gocco machine thingy and can't wait. I've always wanted to make my own stationery. It's torture to know that it'll be sitting at home and that I can't open it until the 25th.

If you've never heard of a gocco here are some links to some pretty amazing gocco-printed goodness:

I'll be spending the next 45 days coming up with ideas for things to print with it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the gocco before and had a look on your 'clicks' You will have so much fun at Christmas! I can't believe its 45 days, Miss T is ticking off the weeks till the end of term now.

dottycookie said...

Excuse me, 45 DAYS???! It sounds so much more scary than 6 and a half weeks ...

Have fun with the gocco - I have more papery stuff stashed than I can evefr use. I think I might have to do a swap or a giveaway or something to make room for the fabric and wool that are my first loves ...

saraeden said...

Hi there this is my first visit to your blog so i shall say hi there first . I would love a gocco machine .... maybe one day !!