It's been a while, hasn't it?
I'm back at university to complete my final year (hooray!) and Mr.Pigeon has of course come too. He intends to become an educated bird and has decided to study Ornithology...from my bedroom window.
Due to this inconvenient having-to-finish-a-degree business and lack of crafty goodness, posts may become quite irregular and maybe a bit dull until Christmas. I also ask you to excuse me if I don't get to comment on your blogs as much as I would like to during term time. I will be lurking though! And updating. But don't worry, I have a lot of photos of exciting things saved to show you before I have to resort to rambling on about 20th century Spanish women's literature or German post-war poetry.
Coming soon are pictures from the Russian Doll Swap and a VERY exciting private swap as well as some good news for The Pigeon Loft.
But before all that there is some catching up to do.
- Mr.P 031 touched down in Singapore to meet his new owner Cheryl.
- Miss Hennypenny 009 arrived with Jayne and has been enjoying the country cottage chic of her new surroundings.
- Mr Ponsonby Sprocket a.k.a Mr.Pigeon 040 enjoyed a welcome party in Lyndsey's workroom.
- There is not one but TWO Hennypennies named 'Gloria'. The first arrived in Rutland over the summer to befriend Liz's rescue chickens and the second has found lots of chickeny chums chez Moog.
- Mr.Pigeon 041 (the first pigeon in the new yarn) has been named Hector and has made a lot of woolly friends at Jaqui's house. She has kindly allowed me to use her photos of his arrival...